• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ST's gfx

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    SapphireTiger said:
    ST's gfx

i would LOVE if you could make me a banner like that one.. same background... 510 x110...only can you have the words as "Jessica Michelle" and with a color sheme is blue/purple. Please.. if you have any time ^^

Mechaflame

Keeper of the Flame
    Years
    SapphireTiger (NF)! What's going on! Hey, those sigs you're making... they're awesome. Keep up the good work, dude. I'll drop by later and request. Just wanted to say what's up. Peace.

SapphireTiger

Gengar PWNS!
    Years
    Hey thanks everyone! Sorry I haven't been filling requests I've been so involved in PE2K. I have a few requests there too.

And I'll get to it as soon as I can Shining Mew. ;)

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    hey can i have a sig?
    pix:500X130
    background battle field
    text:who dares challeges me?
    -lizardman
    text color:light blue
    and heres the pic thnx!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    so far, my favorite banner of yours is the Gengar one in your sig. if you made the animation flow more smoothly, i'd like it even more. just one question: i haven't made a grunge in a long time, i lost all my brushes and fonts, that kinda stuff, and i was wondering where you got those brushes and the font on the Gengar one ^^ of course, i doubt most of your brushing is downloaded, but if you know anywhere where i should get better brushes, it'd be highly appreciated x3

SapphireTiger

Gengar PWNS!
    Years
    ACManga said:
    so far, my favorite banner of yours is the Gengar one in your sig. if you made the animation flow more smoothly, i'd like it even more. just one question: i haven't made a grunge in a long time, i lost all my brushes and fonts, that kinda stuff, and i was wondering where you got those brushes and the font on the Gengar one ^^ of course, i doubt most of your brushing is downloaded, but if you know anywhere where i should get better brushes, it'd be highly appreciated x3

I got all the brushes from that one from deviantart. The font was from dafont.com. ;)

Lizardman I have other requests at the moment so I won't be able to fill yours for awhile.

I will get on the current requests soon. It's just that I've been VERY busy with other things. *like homework* Sorry to say but after these requests I don't think I'll be taking anymore. At last not at this forum. All my time is consumed at Pokemon Elite 2000 so yeah. If you want a request from me I would suggest you join the forum and wait until I get to you. ;)

Back