• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuff to do, places to see, games to play, anime to watch, manga to read [INTRO POST]

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • So I thought maybe I'd use this for a little more than just ranting about the little things on PC that irk me from now on (though there will probably be a post on things like that from time to time.

Introduction
    My name is David, and I'm an 18 year old situated in the Middle of Nowhereland, Ontario, Canada. I'm currently attending a fifth year of high school in order to prolong my transition to a higher education, my reasons for this being that first and foremost, I slacked off last year and got lower-than-usual marks, and the second reason being that I have a bad habit of spending all my money... so I have very little. XD If you want an example of this, I bought a 40" LCD HDTV right after Christmas. Anyways, I work part-time at a Subway (Eat Fresh!) in the town closest to my home. I work there full-time in the summer, however. My hobbies, when I'm not actively hanging out with my friends, include video games, anime, manga, graphic design, roleplaying, and of course, lurking PC with the utmost gusto. But, I'll break down my explanations of these areas further so this isn't all one big blurb of all-over-the-place action.

Video Games
    Spoiler:

Anime
    Spoiler:

Manga
    Spoiler:

Graphics
    Spoiler:

Roleplaying
    Spoiler:

PC
    Spoiler:

So what the fack am I going to do with this blog?
    You know, I'm not 100% sure yet. I may randomly post entries based on anime, music and stuff, with the odd PC-related post thrown in. I'm sure a use for this will become apparent later on, provided I don't start to neglect it. Someone poke me if I don't update in a while. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Name: Tear (as in i cried, not as in i tore a paper)

Back