• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stunt296's Sprite Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    oh and yours are good? have you seen the steelix/ typhlosion and entei raikou suicine

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
    Years
    oh and yours are good? have you seen the steelix/ typhlosion and entei raikou suicine

Learn to read...I said I rushed the Typhleelix and It's Entei/Suicune...You know nothing about pokemon now get out of my thread if your just gonna complain...>_>

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    oh yh i know nothing...... :S:S:S...... noob

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Oh yea...I'M the noob...You don't even have a sig XD
    Now please leave my thread....

1. I agree your fusions aren't that good. Alot of them looked rushed. and you just did alot of cut and paste, not hard to do.
    2. Maxxa's sprites are better then yours do to the fact that it is more then a simple copy and paste, he puts some scratch working his.

3. What does him having a sig have to do with anything?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Okay people, this is getting out of hand. One of the rules here at PC is to respect all members, and both of you are disregarding this.

If you don't think a person's work is that good, there is no need to be so harsh in your criticism. Even though it's over the Internet, the person still has feelings and this sort of 'attack' in a post can leave them feeling hurt. Criticism is fine, but it doesn't need to be so harshly worded. Constructive criticism is always the best criticism.

This could rapidly degenerate into a flame war. If you have a personal disagreement, it is much better to share it over PM than to take it onto the forums, where it comes across as spam.

I will be keeping an eye on this thread - please do not continue this argument here.

--FG

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    sorry i apologise to you but i cant back down from a challenge XD forgive me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back