• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Stupidest Looking Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    I Think It Would Have To Be Loudred Looks Like Its Constipated Need I Say More?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Luvdisc. Hey, it's a fish shaped like a heart….
    That's it?

Plus it sucks in battle. I mean, the only chance Luvdisc had to redeem itself is if it had good stats, but no…its stats are horrible.

Years
    Stupidest looking? Febass. Like a Magikarp, that hasn't gotten enough vitamins, or something.

On second thought, Milotic. You give the ugly little fishy Pokeblocks, and it evolves in that thing...not much of an improvment.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    keep trying it will take a long long time buddy and actually u have 384 pokemon of the 386 pokemon because feebas evolves

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

lol, adeebsworld is banned.

Grand Master, stop spamming this thread up. And don't post multiple times in a roll. It's against the rules. You don't want to get banned too, do you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back