• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidity of Aegis Cave

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    So those of you who play or have played pokemon mystery dungeon 2 will know of Aegis cave,and I was just wondering, how long did it take you to get all of the lettered stones.After around an hour im still in the Ice part with 3 E stones, an R stone and a K stone.To be perfectly honest i think there should just be a Regi every 10 floors and the 40th floor should be Regigigas.Whos with me???

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    So those of you who play or have played pokemon mystery dungeon 2 will know of Aegis cave,and I was just wondering, how long did it take you to get all of the lettered stones.After around an hour im still in the Ice part with 3 E stones, an R stone and a K stone.To be perfectly honest i think there should just be a Regi every 10 floors and the 40th floor should be Regigigas.Whos with me???

Took me about a hour or two. It was a pain, I agree.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    That place took me about an hour. I had the most trouble finding the R, K, C, and S stones. Luckily E stones where easy for me to find.

Kylix

¬ L_¬
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    I like the little thing, but sometimes I get pissed when all the pokemon start attacking you, even my little sister(5-year-old) can get through the mission, It's so embarrasing *emo corner*

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    finally, afetr just under 3 hours of looking, ive got through.The worst ones to find were the L stones, they were a pain, the E was quite easy, and the S was annoying.I kept on getting J stones, which was really frustrating

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I hated that cave, it took me so long and if you want to recruit the regis you have to do it again and it's just not worth that effort.

Leo7507

~иєνєя єи∂ιиg нανσc~
    Years
    Gosh, that was so annoying! I kept looking for faqs on the internent, and it took.. FOREVER! I hate the place, never wanna see it again! (Lucky the regi's weren't too hard) Well, that was.. terrible! (I hope they never do that again, but I switched off my DS for ages, until I finally managed to findn them all!) Yeah, I kept getting pointless letters -.-

Back