• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style chooser prob.

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Every time I change the style (ie. Ralt's dance to Tetsuya's tourney) when I go to another page, it will go back to the original. Is something wrong?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I'd blame it on either cookies, or this. Go into Edit Options, select the style, and then pick "Edit Options" or whatever that button is, kay? ^^

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    did you try refreshing the page? that always works for me. It's mainly cuz the back button makes it look like the page it did before you changed the theme

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Kylie-chan said:
    FireFox doesn't have anything to do with it, right? O_o; Just fix it in Edit Options, works fine for everyone else.
    as soon as I went on Firefox, it went to the style I wanted XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, it was just your cookies ^^; clearing them will enable the layout you choose to be used on your usual browser :3

Years
    Just go to quick links, edit options, and edit which style you want to always come up when you sign in. You'll find the option towards the bottom I believe.
    ~CLOSED~

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    *unlocks*

With the issues regarding cookies, cloud, go ahead and read the sticky FAQ in Community Questions and Feedback to find out how to clear them :3

If you're still unclear just post here again, or post here to let us know whether the problem has been solved :3

Back