• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suddenly... *points to username* 8D

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
Years
  • *pokes severed head into thread*

8D HELLO ALL. This be my first post in PC, and, well, yeah. xD Ionno, I'm horrible with intro posts. ; ___; I be a newbie on here, stumbled unto PC while RP searching and after looking over the forum, I liked it pretty quick. c: Uh, I RP a lot and am a huge spaz. And expect you to turn off the light constantly, OR ELSE. Well, I can't do anything if you DON'T turn off the lights, but that's beside the point. So yeah, hope we can be friends and so and so. :D ILUALL<3

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
  • hei u[boa] ♥
    welcome to pc and all that! glad you decided to join the same forum i did. c: i'll help you out if you need anything, of course! i hope you like it and you stay!

[also i like your signature, gaby-kun ♥]

Years
  • Welcome to the forum dear, why you be talking like a pirate.. arr :laugh: just kidding, glad you joined this forum. Hope you like it here!

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • @Ko-chan: Yaaay, zankiu Ko-chan. x3 Andand, nyeh, you dun'think it's that terrible? xD I swear, I could've done so much better. D:

@ZN: I have enjoyed it so far, actually, found me a thread I'm already aiming to be a regular in and everything. c: Zankiu though~

@Lynds: 'CAUSE I BE A PIRATE-NINJA-DINO HYBRID YO. 8DDD Zankiu to you too~

Back