• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sue Sylvester Trading [EV Training + Egg Moves]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I am not in need of the EV training anymore, but I was wondering what you would trade for shines. (whether EV'd, more than one egg moved pokemon, etc)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I am not in need of the EV training anymore, but I was wondering what you would trade for shines. (whether EV'd, more than one egg moved pokemon, etc)
    It depends on the Pokemon. I only want shinies with beneficial natures, but if it were a shiny Machop for example, I'd probably offer an EV'd pokemon whereas if it were a Shiny Suicune, I'd offer a Shiny EV'd Pokemon.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    It is a Bold nature, and if that is ok, I am interested in your Electivire.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Update:
    I have updated the layout of the thread so it seems more clean and less purple.
    Expect to see an EV Nasty Plot Crobat soon.

So does the pokemon you're offering have good IVs?
    I don't do IVs so don't even ask about them. It's in the rules.
    I don't know their IVs.

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    im interested in your evd starmie
    i have a shiny stunky shiny whiscash, legendaries, and a jap pika colored pichu

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    i like this I have lots of ut Shinys is there any ut shinys your after and all mine got good natures and iv's i rng abuse all mine i got 4 boxs full

Stavross' Blissey @ Level 51
    Calm Nature / Natural Cure
    252 Def. / 156 HP / 100 Spec. Atk.
    - Softboiled / Thunder Wave / Ice Beam / Flamethrower

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    im interested in your evd starmie
    i have a shiny stunky shiny whiscash, legendaries, and a jap pika colored pichu
    Can I get the natures of the legendaries and the Stunky?

i like this I have lots of ut Shinys is there any ut shinys your after and all mine got good natures and iv's i rng abuse all mine i got 4 boxs full

Stavross' Blissey @ Level 51
    Calm Nature / Natural Cure
    252 Def. / 156 HP / 100 Spec. Atk.
    - Softboiled / Thunder Wave / Ice Beam / Flamethrower

What Pokemon?

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    lax dialga, hasty dialga, jolly zap, timid giratina, jolly jap pikacolorpichu, gentle mewto, rash azelf, clm registeel, hardy regirock, bold regice, gentle stunky, rash whiscash

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    lax dialga, hasty dialga, jolly zap, timid giratina, jolly jap pikacolorpichu, gentle mewto, rash azelf, clm registeel, hardy regirock, bold regice, gentle stunky, rash whiscash
    Not really interested in any of those natures.

UPDATE:
    This is kinda a big update. I'm going to be EV training quite a bit over the next few days, so expect to see quite a few more Pokemon, such as Shiny Umbreon, Swords Dance Gallade, Shiny Gardevoir, Shiny Venusaur, Shiny Lucario and Vaporeon.

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Name: mike
    Friend Code: 2106 7030 3320
    Pokemon: dragonite
    EV Spread: 252 atk/200spd/the rest in hp
    Moveset:earthquake/superpower/aqua tail/dragon claw

Status
    Not open for further replies.