• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggest a Pokemon for me?

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    Hey, wasn't sure as to where to put this (Gaming or HGSS) but hopefully its in the right place.

Heres my team so far:
    Feraligatr
    Pidgeotto
    Eevee(Going to be Umbreon)
    Kadabra
    Pineco

I used to use Flaafy and Sudowoodo instead of Pineco but it just felt cluttered and unbalanced so i got rid of them.

I guess i'd be looking for a Pokemon with high attack and defense as i've got Kadabra and Umbreon for Special Attacks.
    Also if anyone can suggest a good pokemon with high Defense (basically a Tank i guess?) that can replace Pineco or just a good moveset for Pineco.

Last edited:

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    hmmm, I shall research its stats and whatnot. And might have to use Pokesav cuz its not in SS but its all good cuz I'm not gonna be cheating if I'm playing alone lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Moving to in-game team help forum. I don't know how you felt unbalanced with Flaaffy. Having an electric type is a really good idea, you know. But other than that, I have no other suggestions.

Back