• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Suggestion] Programmers Forum

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    EXELENT idea!!!! i want this on straight away. i bet there is lodes of good programmers here (me for expamle).

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Um... that's not exactly the point. The point isn't to go around talking about how great you are at programming, it's to discuss points of programming and seek help should you need it...

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    I don't think there has been much progress but let us wait for Claire or Kip to post. A programmers forum is an excellent idea for junior but aspiring programmers like me who can seek help, showcase their new utilities and learn a lot more. I hope this idea will come through.

~ CC

Back