• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Suggestions/Ideas: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Starter Pokemon

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I want the new starters to have a Double weakness for some reason, which is very odd.
    Water/Ground <Grass
    Fire/Rock <Water
    Grass/Bug <Fire

See its still the famous triangle.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Hmm... thats interesting. Is anyone a good artist here? Good with graphics and stuff? Could draw some of these? If so, please tell me!!!
    Okies. I made an evo chart for my fire/ground lion pokemon.

Leony-looks like a red tinted lion cub with hooved shaped paws for digging with fire at the end of it's tail.

Herleo-looks like an orange/red lioness with hooved shaped paws for digging, a firey mane starting to form, fire at the end of the tail, and ears growing a bit long, but thin at the ends.

Heracue-looks like an orange lion with hooved shaped paws for digging with fire around them, a firey mane going a bit down its back, a blaze of fire on the tail tip, and ears full length which grow thin at the end.

If I can get my scanner to work, ill show a picci.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i dont think they should have the traditional fire , grass , water trio.
    Maybe it would be cool if you started with one pokemon and after a short while you get to choose your second. (or vise versa)
    I reckon it will be water themed. especially with the new movie and pearls are found in oysters. Starting with Bouysil (spell it right?), Tamanta and another water pokemon would be cool.
    Bonsly, Munchlax and Manene would be cool. with munchlaxs pickup ability it would give you a good help at the start. Its cool because there all 4th gen that go into kanto pokemon. (only 2 in there chain aswell)

It would be nice to see a mini quest to earn your first pokemon. Depending on how you do it, you will recieve different ones.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    smithy.boy said:
    i dont think they should have the traditional fire , grass , water trio.
    Maybe it would be cool if you started with one pokemon and after a short while you get to choose your second. (or vise versa)
    I reckon it will be water themed. especially with the new movie and pearls are found in oysters. Starting with Bouysil (spell it right?), Tamanta and another water pokemon would be cool.
    Bonsly, Munchlax and Manene would be cool. with munchlaxs pickup ability it would give you a good help at the start. Its cool because there all 4th gen that go into kanto pokemon. (only 2 in there chain aswell)

It would be nice to see a mini quest to earn your first pokemon. Depending on how you do it, you will recieve different ones.

They will have the traditional triangle, they wouldn't change it. And your idea for getting Pokemon is horrible. Diamonds aren't found in oysters. And it's Buizeru, not Bouysel.

Back