• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions - Pokémon Community Get-Together 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    yes and art contest sounds good!<good suggestion yo
    Oh and maybe a Video Project(not sure wut about but maybe pkmn tributes well be good for it!)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    AAA, that was rockin yo! a pixel art contest would be EXCEL! Spriters could compete and weshould categorize by age just to be fair

Less than 13
    13-18
    19-25
    26+

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    How about the person who posts the most in the party thread with the least intent to be spammy gets a prize? That'd either probably happen anyway, or would never be thought of.

And, going along with the art idea, a banner/theme making contest maybe too?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    AAA, that was rockin yo! a pixel art contest would be EXCEL! Spriters could compete and weshould categorize by age just to be fair

Less than 13
    13-18
    19-25
    26+

We do already have spriting contests, cept no one enters them.

Besides, age doesn't make a difference to the output (lol Avatar). That and 3 days isn't long enough for a contest.

If I had a microphone I'd enter the singing contest :<

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Didn't we have a singing contest last year? or sometime during last year? Singing contest sounds like the uber fun.

[offtopic]Whoever can sing Harahara Relay^2 wins automatically, *runs*[/offtopic]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Didn't we have a singing contest last year? or sometime during last year? Singing contest sounds like the uber fun.

[offtopic]Whoever can sing Harahara Relay^2 wins automatically, *runs*[/offtopic]

We did, and I went depressed because I didn't have a mic back then. Now we have new members who would join it. I think it could be fun ^^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Wow this seems like it will be really fun, I'll try to think of something we could do.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I definatly can't sing :P, but some of the other stuff sounds great. I like caption making contests more though. XD

BlastMaster Beta

You're blasting off again!
    Years
    Ha, okay... A singing contest isn't my thing.
    (I sing as bad as a Blastoise or a Camerupt.)

Anyways, I think maybe a caption contest, like ~Kazaam~ said, is good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah dude..I'm looking foreward to the singing contest 'cause I'm like..actually nah, I suck xD

I'll still post up a voice clip of myself so you all can be mezmerized by how sexy my voice is xP

Anyways, this sounds cool, and I'll be looking forward to it.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    this sounds cool, to bad i don't have a mic for the singing contest...i think a like...best siiggy contest would be awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back