• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sugimori's Banner Shop

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Ah, now I learned how to work with Photoshop, and I decided to make Banner Shop.
    I'm making banners slowly, I made that mine in two days. Here's a form how to ask for banner:

Image: Give link to image or post it here by IMG tag.
    Border: Tell me if you want border or not.
    Colour: Write, how you want it coloured (for example I should bit tune up colours to red or any other colour)
    Font: Which font you want to have in banner? Tell me or let me use one from my custom fonts.
    Text: Your text here.
    Position: Here you can telll me, where you want the character be (e.g. on left side)

You should use also one of my pre-made banners,
    I'll post more if I'll make more.Form:

Banner number: Here goes number of banner you'll see under it.
    Font: Which font you want to have in banner? Tell me or let me use one from my custom fonts.
    Text:Your text here.
    Position: Here you can telll me, where you want the character be (e.g. on left side)

Here I show one banner made for kimi_catdemon:
    Sugimori's Banner Shop

OK, my first pre-made banner for ya:

CREDIT TO SUTA-RAITO for that cute Pikachu.
    Sugimori's Banner Shop

Banner 1 - Pikachu's electricity

Next one (I'll use it in my theme, if ya want I should change colors for you.), credit to ~mitchie from DeviantArt (boy extracted from his picture). Number 2:
    Sugimori's Banner Shop

Now, everytime you come here, check first post for new pre-made banners and if the shop is opened for requests.

Requests are OPENED

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I don't have much more and those I have are so bad... And if you can, in future just PM me this and post here forms. And if you want banner in sig, just take it. No need for credit. NO CREDIT REQUIRED!

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    OK, I'll start making your banners.
    FG, I forgot to give a credit, now I updated the first post, so they have full credit for Pikachu.
    Kimi_Catdemon, you mean position of text, or something other?

For this specify more exactly please, if you want change the position of the picture or the text.
    EDIT: Kimi, banner complete.Here it is:
    Sugimori's Banner Shop

If you don't like it, tell me what do you want to change and I'll try to do it (I'm beginner.).

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    =DDDDD THANK YOUUUUU!!!! *tackels and hugs!! You're awsome!! do you think it could be centered or do I do that...or maybe...auggh..i don't know...;__; still you're awesome!!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Fine. Zangooser, can you give me link to Angryblue font? I don't have many of fonts. Thanks.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    No, there's not Angryblue, should I use Franklin Gothic?
    Requests are CLOSED for now, when I'll end Zangooser's banner, I'll open.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    OK, so I decided to stop working. Maybe anyone wanted banner, but this shop seemed to be inactive, so I ask any of Mods to close. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
    Back