• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suikun's Art Chest

bendrawslife

Drawing the day away.
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I'm really quite fond of that headless horseman's horse pixel art. I think it's your strongest piece, honestly. Awesome.

Suikun

The Northwind
    Years
  • Hello everyone , :P

This shall be where I post my artwork. I will not post old artwork just yet, but new artwork instead (Such as maybe as late as half a year ago or so , but not years and years ago). I base on digital and hand drawn, as anyone can, and I do any form I can manage such as acrylics/oils, costumes/plush, figures , and games/video

I will post them as soon as I can get my new computer if that's okay (It's alienware wartime edition!!! :D!) Since the old went go boom :(

Also ,I am starting a project to make a costume for Otakon 2010, What is it? Well it is a Suikun costume, only more complicated. A quadsuit. 4 legged greatness of a Suikun cosplay. I'll post pictures after I get the full blue print of the "Skeleton" complete. Skeleton being the hardest, and the outer "Shell" I Call it, meaning the fur and skin. But if anyone want's me to work on one for them I can but only 2 people at this time, 3 may only be the ones I can multitask on. 4 and I may like burn out xD , I will be updating this forum thingy here as often as possible.

2008 ~

Title:Crimson

Description: An artwork piece for my boyfriend. He loves blood elves , Though we own level 80 night elf hunters. I used photoshop CS3 and was a first on drawing horses in this one.Currently improving every moment I do artwork. It gets a better n better I suppose.
    Suikun's Art Chest

You can critique if you want but It won't really matter on this one, Since it's not exactly new, But feel free if I do post my newer ones later, :P they need it.

2009 ~

Upcoming: Houndoom and a warcraft mount figure.Aaand more.

Should have a little ms paint pixelartwork coming up here to night depending on things :D

Status of new PC: In phase 5: production phase 1:Assembly! Woo!

Raikou Figure - Sculpey with paints :D Date made : sometime early last year? I forget

Suikun's Art Chest

Description:
    Done a while back, And always improving,here is one of my first models I ever made. I had little tools and shaped and creased all by hand. Using super sculpey , baking , using a nice finish to keep it sturdy , then painting, then sealing in the color. However , I mayhave to make another using professional tools I've recently gotten. (AKA a sculpting tool with blade!) He's currently sitting on a desk.

Headless Horseman's Horsey - MS paint pixel 9/26/09
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: Well for now it's going to have to stand in its white background until I get my PC with photoshop. Though it may not show.
    My second try or so at horses , this is the mount from an event on Warcraft, Not often anyway I do pixel art. Would anyone like me to draw them a anime ish character or something in pixel let me know. (HH copyright to Blizzard)

The newest Signature additions ~ 9/27/09
    Suikun's Art Chest
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: Your's truly holding a smashball (Left),and then One with Marth (Right). All in MS paint. I actually enjoy this manner of styleas much as I do photoshop, Never thought I would though. Perhap's I'll keep doing them even when I get my new pc.

Raikou holding a smashball 9/27/09
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: Tatsujin Gosuto suggest to draw Raikou and Entei holding a smashball. 1/2 done.

Entei holding a smashball 9/28/09
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description:
    2/2 of Tatsujin's requests. Entei being the largest I potentially see it holding a smaller sized one.

Deidara's world - 2007?
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: Okay I know I said I was not going to put any elder artwork on here but I could not overlook this one as it was a VERY FIRSt attempt for pixel backgrounding and in general ms paint artwork. It of course, is of deidara. Perhaps was made in 2006 and stuck in my books for a year or so. but I cannot overlook that sort of thing. It's like eating at me.

10/6/09

Back for now, in and out, I am still waiting for alienware computer. (stuck at phase of integrating softwares O.o) So standby my fellow pok'efans. Oh and I got the 3 new plush and figure to celebrate HG/SS!!

10/18/09

Suikun The Northwind!
    Suikun's Art Chest
    And Shiny Version too!
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: I am usually into realism more but I do sometimes favour a anime look, This time I am deciding to create this design into a blanket , And as for my entei pose I may not post it , since my student picked out the pose on google and told me to re draw it , It was against my total policy , but at the same time I couldn't say no to his puppy eyes. As for this Suikun design , it goes onto my desktop for now. Completed with Photoshop CS4 using pen tool , layers, base color + burn and dodge tool only.

Scourgelord Ash The Fallen
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: For my Boyfriends Death Knight, I made him a custom Character,For the movie we are writing,that involves World of Warcraft,
    Though I prefer not telling the story, hint hint:its from player views.

All in photoshop CS4

Midna + Wolf Link!
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: Never drawn Wolf Link OR Midna. So I decided to give it a try and this is what resulted. Photoshop CS4

Suikun! It's ME!
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description: I am proud to present....MYSELF! Ahah... all in Photoshop CS4

Itachi and his Spectral Tiger
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description:
    I saw lots of Spectral tiger manips and wanted to do one. And then my brother and I were talking and I haven't given him any gifts in forever so I dedicated it to him. <3
    I personally like the un-epic mount version for spectral Tiggy.

Original photos:

Rider - [link]

Tiger - [link]

Background originally can be found on google. I cant remember what I typed to find the EXACT one but it's somewhere.

I manipulated tis in Photoshop CS4

If anyone would like a request feel free to ask!

Sales/Commissions/Requests ~

Rapidash ~ Photoshop CS4
    Suikun's Art Chest

Description:Iiiiit's rapidash! in photoshop CS4

Groudon <3
    Suikun's Art Chest

PAKI PAKI ~
    Suikun's Art Chest

Suikun's Art Chest

6 inch tall cuteness <3

Latias! <3
    Suikun's Art Chest

Suikun's Art Chest

Suikun's Art Chest

I love PAKI PAKI plushes. Just...dunno why yet XD

UFO catcher doll ~

Moltres
    Suikun's Art Chest

Suikun's Art Chest

If you have any request or commissions let me know!

Animations!

Robot unicorn attack loop

Suikun's Art Chest

Click to see!

The NEWEST additions!

Suikun's Art Chest

Anzu!

Back