• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yep, I was demonchaos916. Kairi is still here, but I haven't even her post. And I believe Brittany got banned.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I banned Brittany myself, and no, I'm not telling you why. It's against the official rules to ask. Take this post as confirmation.

*off to stalk spam* =]

By the way, stop using the word muffin. You have no right to give people muffins. Muffin is my word. ;_;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hello, Ky...who used the word muffin?

Blah...two weeks left of summer vacation. I'm gonna spend it finishing my summer homework: Reading three books and doing a fourty entry double journal on each book.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Heh...not the first word she's used. I think she's used one of Kura's also.

What time is it where you are? I never knew whether you're posting in the morning or when you come back from school.

Wow...s-CRY-ed is such a good anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm fine. Just watching Family Guy and eating a nice banana-nut muffin. The last two. Would Tyler want a muffin? Well, if you do, too bad. These two muffins are mine and mine alone. *swings whacking stick*

Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I banned Brittany myself, and no, I'm not telling you why. It's against the official rules to ask. Take this post as confirmation.

*off to stalk spam* =]

By the way, stop using the word muffin. You have no right to give people muffins. Muffin is my word. ;_;
    Eeeeeeeep! Tch, you banned Bwitt?
    T_T

Okay, fine! Tch, don't say why, tch, but ya could at least tell us if it's permanent... -_-

Yeah, tch, why give away muffins when ya can give away... MORE stereo headphones? XDXDXDXD

Heaps of homework? *barfs* Eww...

S-CRY-ed? Hmm, tch, I might get it once I'm done dldin' InuYasha. o_O

Bah! Tch, Gundam SEED ep 47 is corrupt! Tch, an' I wanted ta finish the anime last night! >_<

Btw are those nasty errors still at it? oO

EDIT:

Don't answer that, tch, I can see they are... -_-

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    ... I'd hope Brittany's usertitle of 'Temporarily Banned' would indicate that she is in fact far from permanently banned. Lollersyrup.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Ky ran off to rebake, I believe. Either that or her brother stole the Internet.

And my sentiments exactly. o.o; Omg leecher plz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back