• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Link2005 said:
    hey pegs how are ya dude/ what happend about the n00b club???

Well, now that sounds interesting.
    Is it a club for newbies? If so that would be an excellent idea... a place where newbies can meet each other so that they feel more involved in the community. =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    DarkPegasus said:
    What that ain't no gangsta... That's knight talking XD... And sorry I don't live in no English country.
    That whole response was wanna-be gangsta. "I don't live in no English country." lmao And that "ain't" also. ^.^ But if you insist on it not being gangsta, I suppose it can be called n00b then? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    DarkPegasus said:
    Ok, I'm off to lunch now! Good bye!
    Heh. I'm off to make my breakfast!! It's 4 AM but hey, that's morning. And there are company workers who wake up like at 3 AM to go to work. It's all good. ^.^ I don't expect DP to leave the table alive though. *cough*cyanide*cough*

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    Hmm, its a shame they couldn't work on SegaDream Cast...
    I wish they upgraded it, but it wasn't meant to be... :(

Years
    Link2005 said:
    hey simon don't be mean lol. A n00b is a well... n00b someone whos always telling jokes and posts a bit spammy all the time. have you noticed tat me and pegs haven't been talking about summer at all. the only thing near to summer that i have said all morning is its 32c this morning and that its really hot.

Oh, thanks for explaining that to me.
    I don't think I'm a n00b. I think I post un-spammy. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back