• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hah...to miss 1337n355 is to be un1337. Yesh I know that made no sense but that's not the point. There is no point..XD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Renagadez said:
    yeah I also start tommorow o_0,but luckyly Im off saturday and sunday

To those people who are stuck in school on weekends and weekdays....HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA!! !AHH Sucks for you..XD

How we do- 50 cent & Game

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Renagadez said:
    Charmz,you dont go to to school? when do you start?

Yes I go to school..XD I just don't have to go on weekends. And I'm starting tomorrow at 8:15.

Gold Digger- Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    It's about 7:55 A.M. and I go to school at 8:30. It's about a five minute walk from my house to school.

wow,you must live on the other side of the world,becuase its 10:45pm here.got a whole nights worth of sleep here :P
    washington hieghtz

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    It's now 10:47 here in the NY. We so pwn...maybe I should study some before going to sleep...so I could pwn all the classes tomorrow..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Renagadez said:
    wow,you must live on the other side of the world,becuase its 10:45pm here.got a whole nights worth of sleep here :P
    washington hieghtz

Wow! your so lucky! I still feel a little sleepy so I wanna go to bed. :sleeping:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back