• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    _Alex_ said:
    Nah,this one has gone by faster then any of them for me.
    During the summer it's actually pretty slow, but at the end of it, it's like "was that really just two months?"

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Well...just think about it this way...if summer went by fast, just use that thinking for the school days. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whatever,I can call you whatever I want and Roxxxy doesn't bother me anymore...=p

Edit: Don't get me wrong,I love school. I'm just not ready to go back yet. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Well, now that I think about it, I did too. Because all my best friends moved away, and just thinking about school reminds me of them... .______.
    Mine did too, so I just called them whenever I could.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Ladiadiadius said:
    i write songs too... but theyre too personal to post online...
    That's the whole point of a song though, the personal expression of your own feelings o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back