• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm gonna be at my house all day Today,my parents left for the weekend so i'm alone til' sunday night. ;)

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    ._.

Ulcers are caused by stress, aren't they? o.o
    Yes they are Kylie i had alot of stress put on me latley with Social life,family,friends,emotional,school and here.

How did you annoy Kratos he is agood friend of mine and it's not like him to get pissed easily.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Happy Dude said:
    Yes they are Kylie i had alot of stress put on me latley with Social life,family,friends,emotional,school and here.

How did you annoy Kratos he is agood friend of mine and it's not like him to get pissed easily.
    The member 'n00b' pissed him off,don't blame me. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2005
    this is just a small prblem but how do you get a pic from another site and put it under your name?im not talking about the pics that the com gives you
    help me!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Simon:You Need To Get Outside more.XD A ulcer is like a sore in your mouth that is caused by stress.Also Kratos is a good freind of mine.

Jolty:He started flaming that's not like Kratos. Andy was watching that would of been scary

Years
    Sneasel 2 said:
    this is just a small prblem but how do you get a pic from another site and put it under your name?im not talking about the pics that the com gives you
    help me!
    I don't even think that's possible...O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back