• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *points to her post* That's what's wrong with picture posting, but I think to some extent it's okay.

o_o Just posting "I'm listening to *song*" is spam because there's no actual content to it. Same with just a picture post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I need an interview of the vampirte livejournal layout.

*sob*

All the layout sites I go to dont seem to like good films o.0

Yoshiko

-*-Good Child-*-
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 7, 2005
    Pincushion said:
    I need an interview of the vampirte livejournal layout.

*sob*

I never got to finish that movie. ;-; My mom thinks vampires are evil. >"<;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    *points to her post* That's what's wrong with picture posting, but I think to some extent it's okay.

o_o Just posting "I'm listening to *song*" is spam because there's no actual content to it. Same with just a picture post.
    Isn't the SDCC 'spam acceptable'? If not, change the first post...

Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Personally, I think Kylie's getting a little too drunk with her newfound power. SDCC is for the discussion of just about anything appropriate, right? What's there to stop us from posting ToS pictures and stating what songs we're listening to?
    Drunk of her new powers? Tch, nope. She's always been like this.
    Tch, I just think she's a little too harsh an' serious 'bout her work though.
    Err, not wantin' ta be dull an' that kinda stuff. ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yoshiko said:
    I never got to finish that movie. ;-; My mom thinks vampires are evil. >"<;

I think its one of the most fantastic movies ever...

*swoons over charactors in it*

haha..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Deviruchi said:
    Well, Colette said that because she is eating Regal's, right? I hadn't realised that xD
    Yeah..maybe...I doubt she would notice if she was eating Raine's though. *Colette hater*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    But CFG, it wasnt just the picture posting she was ticked off about XP
    She seems to get a little more into something that a need to be...o_o I was talking about a gamecube and how I got one in me old Fanclub, and she just locked it....it was on it's 1st page too...

Years
    Jolty-Kun said:
    But CFG, it wasnt just the picture posting she was ticked off about XP
    *rolleyes* Tch, but that was a few days ago. Come on!
    Oh, tch, an' another thing Jolty, tch, there's nothin' wrong with bein' a bit sussy as long as it ain't explicit content, tch, like THAT was.
    Tch, for example "WTF". Tch, we all know what it means, but as long as it ain't explicit it's ok. XP
    THAT was a mistake, tch, okay? Tch, now drop it already!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mystic Flames - I'm getting it. Well, maybe not when it comes out because my brother will be elsewhere with the DS at the time...but when he gets back! ^^;

o_o If anyone has a problem with a mod's decision (as in, they think there wasn't a good reason for something to be closed, etc.) you can ask for a second opinion through PM or something. o_O

Anyway, let's change topics. @_@

Years
    Lightning said:
    Mystic Flames - I'm getting it. Well, maybe not when it comes out because my brother will be elsewhere with the DS at the time...but when he gets back! ^^;

o_o If anyone has a problem with a mod's decision (as in, they think there wasn't a good reason for something to be closed, etc.) you can ask for a second opinion through PM or something. o_O

Anyway, let's change topics. @_@
    Yeah, tch, we'll do that later. Yeah, I think it's time for a topic change.
    Oh, tch, an' Jolty, don't boter replyin' ta my post, tch, I ain't in tha mood ta discuss that right now. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back