• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Summer Queen's Hyper Club <3~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
Years
  • Hey Summer how ya been> sorry I haven't posted for awhile been kinda bust with school work >< *Blinks when he notices Pikachu is not laying on top of his head looks around for him all ?_?*

Years
  • DestinyOfAsh said:
    *Blinks slightly confused he shrugs to Summer and says "He wouldn't be too far away and yeah he and I have been doing great" smiles*
    Hmm *Smiles happily again*

So what do you guys want to talk about?

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • *Ash finally spots Pikachu up a near by tree asleep on one of the branches he smiles then turns his amber eyes back to Summer and shrugs and says "I don't know whatever you wish to talk about" he grins*

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I know, it's a random topic - Would anyone ever go sky diving.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Brave Summer Brave Summer, would she really do it????????????????????????

I could say I would go sky diving now, but when I'm about to do it,I would chicken out at the last minute, so no I would be too afraid to do sky diving, I'm not that brave.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Not even a little/tiny bit scared. Ok then, I admit that you are a brave person.
    What if something goes wrong during your fall, like there's something wrong with the parachute? Then what will you do, I bet you be scared then, you will be crying for help!!!!!!!!!. That be fun won't it then, like you said before it will be fun.

Years
  • I didn't mean that,
    I ment it would be fun if you didn't look at the negitive side.
    You have to look at the bright side of it like the view of it and also how fun it would be to swing from side to side while you wait for the people to get you off..

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Talking about the view, that be great, you be able to see everything below you , I don't really know about swinging side to side if that be great.

what time is it where you live?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I hate being dizzy, it makes me faint. Ever since i was a kid i hated being dizzy, it always made me feel sick and i would fall on the floor.

Years
  • When i run i get really sick and makes me faint..?
    But it's only when you do those really big races for school..
    I feel like passing out and i did once @_@

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    ~Summer Queen~ said:
    When i run i get really sick and makes me faint..?
    But it's only when you do those really big races for school..
    I feel like passing out and i did once @_@

Awe, you get sick after running.

Ah, those big races at school. I love them, the highest position I have finished is 22nd out of 180 which is pretty good I guess.

I normally get passed out after I have finished the race,but I will do anything to get water after the long running race.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back