• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Summer Queen's Hyper Club <3~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty Quill

Banned
Years
  • I hate running real fast for no purpose. Even though I always do come first from the back most of the times. but I never get sick from running just really tired. My best friend once told me to do push ups to get buff, I did two and a half then I couldn't get up. xD Just kidding, I'm far from unfit.

I'm probably gonna be a little less active in the coming days. See, I'm working on something that's going to take up quite a bit of my time.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I will say i'm average, i'm not unfit and i'm not too fit. I hate to run for no reason. I have never been sick after running but i do get really tired and my legs hurt too.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • off topic:
    oops i did not mean too go off topic darn it must be that i have not slept yet..

back on topic i think:
    im not fit at all i cant run but a few feet with out felling like i need to sit down.
    + i have flat feet witch makes it so i cant run good as it is..

-Manafi-

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hey Summer =D sorry for barely posting ;; anyway you have to run big races in school? Poor you I hate running the teachers are always telling you to speed up >: So what have you been up to lately?

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I used to be able to run a mile in like 4 minutes. Now I have to run one in about 20 LOL. At least that's the last time I checked. I think it was a mile, if not two. I just don't exercise that much, don't really have a need to.

Years
  • Hmm same i stay really fit....
    But then when i do races i suck at them,
    And just because i am one of the "fit" people at school they push me harder like to run faster :(

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I ran Cross Country the last two years for my high school. My best time in a 5K (3.1 Miles) was something like 19:06. o.o

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmm same i stay really fit....
    But then when i do races i suck at them,
    And just because i am one of the "fit" people at school they push me harder like to run faster

Doesn't that suck, they assume since you are fit that you will run faster and harder than everyone else XD Then I usuall end up doing not to good and I dissapoint the teachers ;; Megafuz that is impressive O.O

So Sis, when do you go back to school?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I go back to school on 11th of september. which is cool, i get 12 weeks of summer hoildays.
    How is Summer today?
    ( oh yeah Summer, you know what i said to you the other day, i'm really sorry about it)

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I know why you get longer hoildays in christmas because you live in Australia right.
    My 17 years old female cousin lives in Australia and she too gets longer hoildays in christmas. There is also the oppsite season system, when it's summer in the uk it's winter in Australia and if it's winter in the uk it's summer in Australia right.

Just tell me if i'm wrong.

Years
  • Hmm i don't know about the UK?
    But all i know is that while it's Winter here it's Summer in America..
    But since the UK is a bit further away i can't judge that..
    But in the UK i think it might be Summer..?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back