• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Summer Queen's Hyper Club <3~

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi Summer, Are you better now.
    How have you been?

Blenders? What's wrong with blenders, I like blenders. ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I see I have Major updating here...maybe I should take off the list and just write something on the first post

Summer: Can't find your true love? thats a shame~

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    XD Krafty, you're scared of rats? I'm not.. but that's ok, I can see why they'd be creepy to some people. Maybe I'm not scared of them because I live right next to a field though

Anyway, how is Summer doing today?

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Nah, my friend keeps chickens and they don't scare me either.. and I'm used to rats too, so... that's why I'm not scared of those things. anyway, maybe we should talk about something else ^^;

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Well, maybe you aren't afraid of chickens because you've never had to kill one. =\
    And maybe you're use to rats because - I don't know how anyone could ever get used to rats. XD'

Okay, lets talk about something else then, wouldn't want to get nightmares from all this talk about rats and chickens anyway. ^^"

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey Summer, How are you and what have you been up to? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back