• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Summer Queen's Hyper Club <3~

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    *Nods* Yup it's Hamir !
    Someone kept inviting pc members on msn yesterday in that huge msn conversation.*Remember*

Someone couldn't defend for himself, what a coward that person is.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    hamir said:
    *Nods* Yup it's Hamir !
    Someone kept inviting pc members on msn yesterday in that huge msn conversation.*Remember*

Someone couldn't defend for himself, what a coward that person is.

Back off, alright? What do you have against Krafty? He's not a coward. I wanted to help him out, check out the situation, and to see what the heck you were mad all mad about.

You're just doing all that crap, to get attention. Well you've got it, but you're making people get frustrated around you. So, I suggest you stop. Good day.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Roy Mustang said:
    Back off, alright? What do you have against Krafty? He's not a coward. I wanted to help him out, check out the situation, and to see what the heck you were mad all mad about.

You're just doing all that crap, to get attention. Well you've got it, but you're making people get frustrated around you. So, I suggest you stop. Good day.

Who the hell are you to tell me to back off, If Krafty thinks his going to get away of what he did yesterday, then he is so mistaken.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    hamir said:
    Who the hell are you to tell me to back off, If Krafty thinks his going to get away of what he did yesterday, then he is so mistaken.

He hasn't told me anything about yesterday. Perhaps you have a reason, mind sharing your story?

And no flaming in PC, unless you want to get banned, go ahead. =/

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah Ok I tell you the story, but not here *Keeping things private*, I tell you it on msn.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Hamir, WTF?

I don't need to get away with anything, you milk tart. >_>

What happened in msn was meant to stay there. WTF are you bringing this nonesense into Summer's club for?

Don't talk to me about not being able to defend for myself, cause I will bite your friggin' head off, but where's the fun in that when there is nobody else to witness your demise? Don't be a maladriot just because you are in a severe lack of friends that can back you up in a battle. Not to mention, if they were smart enough, they wouldn't be on your side either because you've even admitted that you were clearly in the wrong.

Now STFU about this, and if you have any issues address me on msn.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Hi Summer, how are you doing? ^^"

Please excuse Hamir, Roy and me, as we have business that clearly shouldn't be handled on these premises.

Last edited:
    Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    Hamir, WTF?

I don't need to get away with anything, you milk tart. >_>

What happened in msn was meant to stay there. WTF are you bringing this nonesense into Summer's club for?

Don't talk to me about not being able to defend for myself, cause I will bite your friggin' head off, but where's the fun in that when there is nobody else to witness your demise? Don't be a maladriot just because you are in a severe lack of friends that can back you up in a battle. Not to mention, if they were smart enough, they wouldn't be on your side either because you've even admitted that you were clearly in the wrong.

Now STFU about this, and if you have any issues address me on msn.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Hi Summer, how are you doing? ^^"

Please excuse Hamir, Roy and me, as we have business that clearly shouldn't be handled on these premises.
    JUST GO ALREADY! ><;;
    I'm sick of all the crap that your saying..
    And since this is MY fanclub your GOING TO LEAVE!
    *Kicks Krafty up the backside* NOW LEAVE!

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hey sister^_______________^ *hasn't talked to you in a while* Whats up with you Summer?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    ~Summer Queen~ said:
    JUST GO ALREADY! ><;;
    I'm sick of all the crap that your saying..
    And since this is MY fanclub your GOING TO LEAVE!
    *Kicks Krafty up the backside* NOW LEAVE!

Well, sorry. =\

If you want me gone that bad than poof, I'm out.

EDIT: Wait s sec...? Just come accross some new information. Heh ... and she says I've been talking crap. We need to finish this, you, me, msn, asap. v_v

Last edited:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yep, he should be 17.. I won't be 7 until May. But I really can't wait to be 18! I won't be 18 until the end of my senior year of high school. That seems like a long time away.. Oo;

Years
    Iruka_Sakana said:
    Yep, he should be 17.. I won't be 7 until May. But I really can't wait to be 18! I won't be 18 until the end of my senior year of high school. That seems like a long time away.. Oo;
    You wont be turning 7 until May? XD
    (Sorry honey had to do it) ^^''
    Anyway i won't be 16 until February...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back