• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summoned

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Rosette has been summoned to a new forum!~ <3

I'm known as Rena on other forums and Star-Kitty on dA. I have other names... uhhh, I write a bit, draw, go to college and... yeah. I'm 17 and 1/2, I'll be 18 May 18th. I just got engaged this sunday to my darling boyfriend Kenneth [19]. I'm super excited. [we go to school together]

Anyways, yeah. Hi everyone :3 friends are love~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Hello, Rosette, its very nice to meet you. :3

I hope you enjoy your time at PC. Just follow the rules and make many friends, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    aw... your getting married?
    can I have some of the cake?

anyway, welcome to PC.
    Make sure you read the rules, and FAQ is you have any questions that can be answered there.
    If you still have questions to ask that hasn't been answered already, feel free to contact me through a PM.

Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes! =3

Yay Vixi-pixi! <3

I won't be married for a while XD another whole year or two. lol I'll send everyone some cake! :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Aww cute name!!<3
    Have a nice time at PC and feel free to pm if you need any help here on PC, or you just want to be friends.

~Cosmic

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    welcome..

welcome.. have fun...

play by the rules..

PM me if you have any questions or want to be friends

Ciel Sky

1 + 1 = 3
    Years
    Nice name --> Rosette, it's beautiful. Is that your real name or is it Rena? If it is it's beautiful too! I'm a female too, though I'm not yet close to engaging or marrying yet! =3

Read the rules and have fun!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hi Rosette( I like your name!)
    Welcome to PC!
    Have fun and make friends
    And congrats on your engagement!

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    hello, and welcome!
    if you need any pokemon, or anything EV training, just PM me, as I have a full Pokedex, and am currently running a Free EV training service.
    have fun here! ^__^

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Had a good day today; hope you find your way around this place okay.
    If you need me feel free to contact me with this phone number XD by messaging me on the forum^

Back