• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summoner's Legacy

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
  • Gigerm said:
    awesome wow another bill gates now make us a new windows!
    that was funny.
    also, dude, i can't wait for you to get more updates i seriously want to see a town.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • Once I can save/load particle animations I will be working on environments ^_^. The particle animation program is about 40% done, you can select particles and adjust their coordinates and color. Still need to implement saving/loading and playback. If nothing breaks it should be done in about 2 days or less. Then I can start making maps.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Cool!You're going pretty far in this game!Are you going to flip the positions of the monsters so they'll face eachother?Or are you leaving just like showing icons like that?

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • The final version will feature front and back views of each battle sprite, facing each other correctly XD.
    Btw the particle animation program is about 70% complete, and I worked on some new environments (expanded the town alot and added more nature tiles). So everybody will have alot to look forward to on my next update ^('o')^

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
  • Wow dude, you are pretty fast. Do you just do this for fun or is it like you're job?

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Good to know that dude.So it'll be kind of like a pokemon battle system in another perspective?

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • @Krusty: Kinda sorta both. I done art for 3 professional games (power puff girls snowboarding for www.glu.com) and the other two haven't been released yet. Summoner's legacy is purely my own creation, to see if I can do it all on my own instead of just art.

@Sketch: I'll be using the same perspective as pokemon for the battle sprites, that setup worked the best.

Its 8:23PM here right now, and I'm about to head off to sleep >_<. Tomorrow afternoon I will be posting new screens of the town and wilderness along with a gif showing the particle animator in action mweheheh. <3 particles XD

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    Dawg, you are like the best! This is the first time that I saw a proffesional kind of game maker ( meaning you ) on the forums. Good luck with your game.

Krusty

Years
  • @dude: Wow, thats pretty cool. :laugh: You go to bed at 8:30PM! I can go until 2:00AM.

Anyways looking forward to the update, should be real purdy.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You sure are doing great! Can't wait for the next update.

MistTribe

Member of the Mist Tribe.
    Years
  • sketch said:
    Awesome game!It takes skill to program stuff like this!Awesome custim graphics as well.I love games with custom style graphics.Glad another person decided to stand up and make a non-pokemon game as well.Oh, MistTribe,he already said that he's programing it himself,not with a maker.
    Ahh sorry didnt see that. I need to open my eyes more when I read these things. LOL

:SuperStar:

«:SuperStar: forever.»
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    go dude i love your sprites and ur games they both rok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Apparnetly he is revamping the whole thing, he has a newer looking grass starter, and he has some animations ( wire frame) of the male hero. I'm pretty sure he will psot some more here he has a sprite gallery that has all his stuff in it.

Krusty

Years
  • Hyperion: Titan of Light said:
    Apparnetly he is revamping the whole thing, he has a newer looking grass starter, and he has some animations ( wire frame) of the male hero. I'm pretty sure he will psot some more here he has a sprite gallery that has all his stuff in it.

:\

Where did you see that at? I've seen his sprite gallery, but none of the stuff you mentioned was there.

Back