• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun and Moon Tournament

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Good day people of the Pokemon Community,

My name is SoresanCrockxen here to let you guys know that my league is going to host a Pokemon Sun and Moon tournament that will be played on Pokemon Showdown so no need to concern yourselves with breeding and training your perfect Pokemon.

It will be a double elimination draft style tournament. You will draft 9 Pokemon with access to 760 points to build your teams. You must have at least 1 Tier 1 Pokemon and 2 Tier 2 Pokemon in you group so subtract those from 760 pts and then make the rest of your team.

If you would like to participate in this tournament please contact with giving your YouTube name. You must submit your draft by Sunday night. Here is the video with the information https://youtu.be/jNtmt4xQFgs

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time and best of luck to those who participate.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Hi there! The main Sun and Moon forums isn't really the place for this, unfortunately. D: I'm going to move this over to our Battling and Team Building forum since it fits better there. ^^
    Oh thank you.

I'm fairly new here so I don't know where things go yet lol.

Btw feel free to participate if you would like

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    You will draft 9 Pokemon from our tier list. You must have at least 1 from Tier 1 and 2 from Tier 2. You have 760 points to make your team. We will then add you to our list and set you up with your opponent for the first round. If you lose you are sent to the losers bracket where you have another chance to try and make it to end.

Back