• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun & Moon

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
  • Hi all!

I have played through the game on my friend's Moon and going to replay in a week time on my Sun that I borrowed him! Any suggestions for a team based around the three starters as I intend to trade them over? Just a general team for all types of Pokemon so my gameplay is easier this time around, the faster I finish the game the faster I can get back to breeding!

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Well if you want an optimized team for an easier playthrough I would take a look at the island trials and base the team off of what would work best against those:

Normal-Type
    Water-Type
    Fire-Type
    Grass-Type
    Electric-Type
    Ghost-Type
    Dragon-Type

So basically if you cover those types, you'll definitely have a quicker / easier playthrough! So if you're transferring the starters over to have all of them then you've already got the Water, Fire and Grass types covered (for the sake of type-matchup at least). When it comes to the elite-four / champion / Team Skull, you should be able to breeze through as long as you keep your team levelled accordingly.

Last edited:
    Back