• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunalli's Sprites

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
Years
  • I only have a few to show right now, since I haven't done many pixels until lately. I'm hoping to have some more made real soon!

Animation Edit:
    Spoiler:

Reposes:
    Spoiler:

Revamps:
    Spoiler:

Fakemon:
    Spoiler:

I'd really like some constructive criticism so I can get better. I'll try and update this post as I make more sprites!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Those are really good, but I am worried about Sunalli's tan. Was she locked up in the basement for the whole summer or what? xD
    EDIT: I don't want to offend anyone, I just find it amusing :)

Last edited:

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Animation Edit: Her legs (the brighter on) don't have shading... (Specially the part where her skirt/dress is)
    The scratch charmander looks like it is stomping it's tail :D
    Was it me or was the head of both charizard and charmeleon's head was just a slight edit of HG/SS's?

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    The Revamps look more like recolors and most of the outline is black. The other sprites are awsome;)

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • They're pretty good. You done a lot more than I could hope to do. Charizard's tail in the reposes looks a little funny and the revamps have black outlines. Your Fakemon is pretty cool. I think your character looks awesome too. One side of her hair curls up at strange angle though. Overall, they're quite impressive though.

-Smash

Lv.86 Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Charizard's tail in the reposes looks a little funny

It looks detached from the body, has an awkward position, and looks unusually long.

Everything else just has small shading irregularities and line issues, -the most being the revamps- but it's overall good.

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
  • Was it me or was the head of both charizard and charmeleon's head was just a slight edit of HG/SS's?

That's most likely because, since they are my first, I was looking at the sprites trying to make it. I saw that after I had finished and didn't feel like changing them so I just left it the way it was this time.

To everyone who said something about Charizard's tail, I just stuck with what I got xD; And the revamps are my first try at doing something like that, so I know they're not anything good.

Thank you though! I'll try my best to get better :)

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    Bambon is really cute :3 and i liked the charmander too

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    Oh I like the charmander too.. uh 3 I got to hand it too you skills what else could I say other than a 15 sentens rant but that charmander is telling me not too five stars out of 5.5.

Years
  • Your Bambon's head does feel like it matches its body. The shape and positioning of the head are more that of a bipedal animal, or perhaps a quadruped sitting up (like a cat) rather than one standing on its four legs. I think that because the body is so horse-like I expect to see more of a neck like on a horse or an animal similar to a horse (like a giraffe). I think more vibrant or warmer colors would look good on it, too, and make it a little cuter. The brown has too much grey in it for me. It's still quite nice.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Your sprites are quite good, but you need some revision on outlining and shading. Like, look at each part of the sprite closely and check to see if they're perfect. If you don't think they are, try something else.

Would you be "SunoWolf" on deviantART? :]

Slamner

Charizard Fans
    Years
  • i like all the charizard revamps i'm waiting for ur next pixel project wish u luck.
    P.S hope the bambon evolves to dragon type

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I only have a few to show right now, since I haven't done many pixels until lately. I'm hoping to have some more made real soon!

Animation Edit:
    Spoiler:

This is my favourite. Nothing looks abnormal. Good effort. 10/10

Reposes:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fakemon:
    Spoiler:

I'm not fond of fakemon. But anyway I would rate this 5/10 still good work.

I'd really like some constructive criticism so I can get better. I'll try and update this post as I make more sprites!

These looks fanatastic! Just a few more things:
    Charmander 2: Perfect but it looks really familiar to Pokemon R/B/Y charmander sprite, maybe not. Maybe it's just me. 9.5/10
    Charmeleon 2: Charmeleon looks better than before! 10/10
    Charizard 2: It looks nearly perfect just a bit small and squished but overall good. 9.5/10

These look good. But I would just metion a few things.
    Charmander 1 : He is good but he looks to round and small. 6/10
    Charmeleon 1: He looks good as well but his pose/position looks unnatural. 8/10
    Charizard 1: This one looks great but his tail it to thick. But the rest great! 8.5/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Hello! Can I request please? can you make a fakemon called Rockeon? It's like an evolution of
    Eevee too.

Back