• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup, I'm Sean

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2018
    Hello everyone, my name's SeanTheLawn (You can call me Sean). I used to play Pokemon Red Blue and Yellow, until Gold and Silver were released. At that point, I switched over to the newer games. I played them for a number of years (and bought Crystal when it came out), but eventually got bored (and disappointed in the third gen) and stopped playing. In highschool, I played Gold again for a few weeks before quitting again. Now, with the release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver, I got some inspiration to start playing Gold yet again. (This might even lead to me buying a DS and getting Heart Gold.)

Right now, I feel like getting some shiny Pokemon (I remember I once got a shiny Spearow back in the day... I thought it was just a glitch lol), so I've been soft resetting my Gold for a shiny Totodile. Anyway, I'm on reset #137 (approximately), so hopefully I'll get a shiny one eventually.

EDIT: Also, is it possible to get a Pokemon from Gold version to the newer versions?

Last edited:

Kiger Mustang

NOW UNDER USERNAME " SWEED "
    Years
  • Welcome to the Forum, Sean!
    I don't think you can get older Pokemon, but I dunno...
    Read the rules and FAQ's!
    Thanks!

Argh. That's really disappointing.

Done ;)

Also, I'm on reset #225 (approximately). Still no shiny :(

Well, I'd double check, there might be a way........

Haha, don't worry, it'll happen eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Welcome, Sean we come in peace 0.o or is that the other way round Lol?

well don't fret i had to soft reset 142,961 times to get a shiny torchic

uuh, hmm maybe that didnt make you feel better 0.o nope not kidding it did take that much tries

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back