• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup Ya'll

StonerMk2

Beginner RMXP User
    Years
    Hey Everyone, im marc....just started useing RMXP, and ive always been a fan of pkmn games...thinkin about maybe makin one...not shure yet...since i have no experience at all..and i suck at story lines and drawing...but im pretty good at maps...as ive already spent the last 2 weeks practicein with map makin.

im already workin on a RPG tht goes by the name of The Four Crystals, only have about 5 maps...and hardly anystory line..so im a see where i can take tht :\

anyway...im glad to be here....so maybe i can learn wut i need to know to put somethin out Pokemon Style ;)

StonerMk2

Beginner RMXP User
    Years
    lol..thnx man....altho i feel a lil old bein here...but what can i say..pkmn's a great game and really looking forward to the new GCube one

vato_nolan

Better than you since 1991.
    Years
    Hey!What's up?!Well I hope you have fun here,and follow the rules.Well I'm new here too,so if you wanna be friends just tell me.Okay see ya around!

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    im already workin on a RPG tht goes by the name of The Four Crystals, only have about 5 maps...and hardly anystory line..so im a see where i can take tht

I could help you! ^^ If you want help, of course. All writers must stick together and help one another out in times of need x3.

But anyhow, welcome to PC! Make sure to abide by the rules of this Pokemon Community, and you'll do great here. If you need any help or have any questions, a lot of people will be glad to assist you, including me. ^^

See you around, have a lot of fun!

*offers a Creme Soda, then departs*

Back