• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup?

Years
  • Hey I'm SmashLucario, but I like to be known as DJI. Pokemon has been one of my favourite games through my whole life. I also like to remix Linkin Park music. Another hobby of mine would be Rom hacking and Emulation. I'm a fan of Baro's Quartz and Marble hacks, and I'm waiting for Beta 3 of Marble to come out. We'll thats pretty much it, and I hope I have a great time here. :)

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Let me be the first to welcome you to PokeCommunity Forums!
    I like Linkin Park and Rom Hacking as well! I hope you enjoy Pc and I'm sure that you will make alot of friends here. But make sure you read the rules first.

-Neku Sakuraba

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

You should definitely check out the Emulation forum which you probally already have and the ROM Hacking sub-forum within that. I hope you enjoy your time here and make alot of freinds. Remember to follow the rules and i will see you around!

Back