• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

Brian575

I am the Skagpocalypse
    Years
    • :|
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Hi everyone, My friend told me about this site and begged me to join. I've been a pokemon fan for a few years. I liked pokemon crystal and emerald. I just got pokemon SS a few days ago. Anyways, I am happy to be here :)

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
    Hello!
    Welcome to PC.
    Ah, SS. Not bad! Everyone basically rushed to buy it then. ^__^ That's cool.

Remember to follow all of the rules, and to enjoy yourself.

We're glad you're here. (:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hello, brian. Welcome to the Poke'community forums, mate. ;D

Well yeah, HG/SS has surely been a quite a rage these days. But yeah, after all the fanbase the metal generation had and the huge hype the remakes had, it's quite obvious. I've played the jap version and they felt quite awesome.

Well, like Chiku said, remember to go through the rules and don't forget about the FAQ either. I'm sure that they'll help you.

So, have fun around the forums, buddy. 8D

Back