• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'sup

Mewdio

The Dragon Master!
    Years
    Hi I'm new here

I just want to say hi, I'm new here and I don't need any help at this moment

Thank You!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Welcome...
    I am con, shiny pokemon master, and you are a new guy. watch out for people who don't like n00b's!!...

Years
    Hi Mewdio! ^^ I hope that you read the rules. If you ever do have questions, you can always PM a staff member. ^^;

I hope you have a ton of fun here~

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Hello Mewdio. Welcome. Have fun in the forums
    *gives a
    'sup

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hello Mewdio, welcome to PC, hope you read the rules and if you got any questions you can PM the staff. I'll be seeing you around

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hello Mewdio :) Welcome to PC. I like your name. :) I hope you enjoy your stay here at the PokeCommunity Forums. If ya ever want a friend, feel free to PM me. :) Remember to read the rules and stay active ^_^!
    -DS

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Mewdio said:
    Hi I'm new here

I just want to say hi, I'm new here and I don't need any help at this moment

Thank You!

Hi there, welcome to the forums. I'm glad that you are having fun and not having any problems. However, if you do you can PM me or any of the STAFF. Don't forget to read the rules and have a great time! I look forward to seeing more of you around the Community.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hiya Mewdio. :33 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 Since you don't need help on anything right now I'm assuming you're familiar with vB boards such as this, that's good. X3 Well have a fun time~! ^^

~Kelsey

Back