• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Effective

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
  • With thunder yet a blizzard picks up... Ah... It's Articuno... Articuno blasts Zapdos with an Ice Beam attack.
    Super Effective!
    Zapdos fell back towards his island and was imprisoned until the sun thaws him off.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Infernape attacks Articuno with Flare Blitz. It's super effective! It was hit by recoil damage. Articuno fainted.

Detox

Floatzel dive-bombs infernape with aqua jet. its supper effective,and infernape got blasted through a rock.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Charizard happens to fly by, enraged by Glaceon's attacking it's cousin it comes down and uses a flamethrower on Glaceon incinerating him/her.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    vaporeon comes and looks at its cousins leafeon and glaceon with anger, and out of confusion attacks charizard with hydro pump. charizard falls out of the sky

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Me:Go Empoleon!
    Me:Use Hydro Pump!
    System:Its Super Effective!
    System:Foe's Flareon Fainted!
    Me:Empoleon use Protection when the next attack comes!
    Me:Ha Ha Ha!

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    lucario drops by and notices the protect. he uses feint! its a critical hit! empoleon faints before he hits the ground

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Luxray jumps from teh sky and uses thunder! altho an inaccurate move, its a crital hit! fearow falls from the sky and slamms the ground

Back