• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

||.: Super Egg Giveaway:.||

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
    Do NOT post please anymore

What part of-
    "NOT TAKING ANYMORE REQUESTS FOR AN EGG RIGHT NOW" or

"*OK I WILL NOW STOP TAKING ORDEDS UNTILL TOMMORROW BECAUSE I CANT TRADE TODAY. IF YOU REQUEST IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS ON THIS, YOU WILL NOT GET AN EGG AT ALL*

FINNEEE, I give all of you shuckle eggs -_-. NO MORE SCHUCLE EGGS FOR ANYBODY! "

Dosent anybody understand?? Ok, In conclusion, im closing this thread because no one is willing to take 10 seconds of their time to read rules.... Those of you who go their order in (I have a list.), I will trade you if I see you on. Or Vice versa if you see me on.

|*.::Skullie::.*|

Last edited:
    Years
    Cherubi
    Glameow

If we can have more then 1 egg can I have the 2 above but if I can only get one give me the glameow please

Skullie

Years
    Cherubi
    Glameow

If we can have more then 1 egg can I have the 2 above but if I can only get one give me the glameow please
    only 1 egg per person.
    could i get a Chikorita????
    yes.

what do you want for it? or is it free
    edit your post so you dont get in trouble.. and its a giveaway... o_O

can i get the plusis and sunskit
    READ PLEASE. And I'm only taking 2 requests right now because im about to go to sleep.. Please order tomorrow with you final decision.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Can I the get the charmander or the bulbasaur if you dont have charmander anymore.

Skullie

Years
    ok can we trade right now or are you going to bed

can i get a vulpix?
    filler filler

Can I please have the Minun?
    Thanks

Can I the get the charmander or the bulbasaur if you dont have charmander anymore.

Hey, can I have either Turtwig or Chimchar?

Thank you,
    yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. Please make you final deceisions.
    NOT TAKING ANY MORE ORDERS FOR A FEW HOURS (or after all of theses trades)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I know I saw that, I just decided to put it in there before it was taken :P Oh, and I said it first :D

Years
    I know you already want that shuckle kp jacob, but can you breed one for me? I'll give you shiny doduo! Unless you maybe have more than one shuckle up for grabs skullie???

Back