• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Elric Bros!

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
  • I used Photoshop 7 for this, but I added the border with Digital Image Pro.. (haven't quite figured out how to add borders with PS) I extracted Ed from another piccy.. Not pleased with the background, but thats about all I can do now.. I've been working on this all day trying to figure out how to do stuffs..

Super Elric Bros!

Original Photo: NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THIS ONE!! Found this one using Google Image search... me thinks ^.^;; Can't remember..
    Super Elric Bros!

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow =O Those are really cool! You did a nice job blending and putting everything together. ^^ I love them.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Ha ha ha, oh my god, that's cute. <3 *pokes Roy* Tis' really cute.~

Ah, so you're experimenting with Photoshop? It takes a while, though I'm sure you'll learn a lot of nifty effects when you're messing around with it. xD

Back