• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario Bros. Special

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
    Years
    So I was on Wikipedia a minute ago just randomly choosing things I like and just typing that in to see what it says. So I was looking at Mario and I noticed something I've never heard of Super Mario Bros Special.
    If you have any information on this I would appreciate it if you would post it.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    sarah241847 said:
    seems to me like super marios bros the lost levels kinda

No, it's a port of Super Mario Brothers, as shown in the link Allstories posted.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    sarah241847 said:
    i know but i said it seems like a lost level(the screenshot)(well to me anyways)

*reads website* Okay, it seems it's a combination of levels from both SMB and SMB2, so you are correct.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    ...... For example they are making a new SMB for the DS. I think that its coming out June 12 or 13th

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

New Super Mario Bros. is already out.

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
    Years
    Ya I had already checked that website out when I was looking yesterday it seemed to me like it didn't give enough info. I'll test it out tomorrow and then tell you my inside story. It just seemed like an interesting topic.

Back