• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Party Bros.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks sylph.Anyway,I still didn't get too much done but I decided to release the demo anyway with only the first 2 levels. Here it is: https://rapidshare.de/files/14388726/NFT.rar.html
    Tell me if it works and if there are any bugs.Also,I am starting a Kingsom Hearts game on rm2k3 but don't worry, I'm still working on this game, it's just being another project.The problem was, I got bored of the game having no story when I was making it, so I wanted to make a game that did.So now, if I get tired of working on one game, I just switch to the next.I'm going to start the KH today.Anyway,this thread will stay up.Hope my demo works for you all.Also, I know the title stinks.I did'nt spend too much time on it.Could someone make me one?I'm not too good at it.
    EDIT:Another link: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWZBHB6Y

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    sweeet. once its done downloading, i'll play! I can't wait!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ya I know they're easy.Thanks.Is there anyone else who's played it yet?Anyway,I'm still working on my Kingdom Hearts game trying to find resources for it and working on the story.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    i played it. its cool. but how do you play the 3rd one?

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry,I already said the 3rd one's not done yet.Since everybody was wanting a demo, I released it without it.I hope I can release a new demo soon!

Years
  • its not working when i open it, it says error:The file vehicle cannot be opened
    can someone help me

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Unfortunately it won't work for me either there is a note saying
    'The RPG Maker 2003 Runtime Package is not present or not registered.'
    Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I was so looking forward to playing this game.

Years
  • Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Unfortunately it won't work for me either there is a note saying
    'The RPG Maker 2003 Runtime Package is not present or not registered.'
    Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I was so looking forward to playing this game.
    That can be fixed by opening the RPG_RT.ini and adding the following line:
    FullPackageFlag=1

That tricks the program into thinkning that you have the RTP installed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    do you have rpgmaker 2003. You might need it to play the game.

Years
  • Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Well now it works but another problem...! It says 'The file system2c cannot be opened.' *sigh* Does anybody have any idea on how to fix this one?
    That is because you do not have the RTP.
    The RTP files that were used in the game are not included with it.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Yes,I used only one or two rtp sound files for my game and I think that's it.I may change that for the next demo so it may not be needed.I think.Well, has anyone else tried the demo.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hmm.Why not?What does it say?I may upload it to another site.Does anybody know of a good site to host it on?Anyway,it turns out I will not make a KH game due to lack of resources for a complete game.I may put Kingdom Hearts in here though!Mainly since it doesn't all have to be Nintendo because it's a fan game.Tell me if this is a good idea!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks!Anyway, is there anybody that hinks I should add non-Nintendo characters to the game(ex:Kingdom Hearts)?Currently, I'm working on the pkmn level still,I haven't been given a lot of time to work on it lately.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry I haven't been on lately guys.I haven't been motivated to make more lately.Well, I'm back now.I've gotten the sytem redy for the pokemon level(Ex.sprites,chipsets,systems,etc.)!Anyway,I hope to work on this more now and after the pokemon level is done I'll make Kingdom Hearts!Woohoo!Anyway, if you haven't tried the demo yet, here it is:
    2 different links if 1 won't work:
    - https://rapidshare.de/files/14388726/NFT.rar.html
    - https://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWZBHB6Y

Back