• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Super Peach World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Well sweeties, Jeremy had gotten extremely lazy, so the staff decided to demod him and hire me, a REAL girl! X3 So, hello sweeties! X3 Since I'm not much of Pokémon hacker, I'll just show off my little Super Mario World hack! X3

Hack: Super Mario World

Introduction: This is a tribute to Super Mario and Princess Peach, and the classic Super Mario World. ^0^

Story:
    Mario and Peach were just about to leave Dinosour Island and head back to the Mushroom Kingdom, but just then Bowser had attepted to capture Peach, but instead he accidently captured Mario! So it's up Princess Peach Toadstool to save Mario and get him back!

Features:
    Play as Peach
    New gfx
    Redesigned levels
    Difficulty kicked up a notch
    More levels

Screens:
    Super Peach World!

I'll changed Mario's sprite as soon as I get all the frames drawned out. Noticed that the level is based off the level in Super Smash Bros. Melee. ^^

Super Peach World!

Super Peach World!

Super Peach World!

Super Peach World!

Super Peach World!

Colors inspired by Super Peach Princess. ^^

So sweeties, don'tcha think my hack is peachy? ^-^ <3

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hey this looks great!!!!!!! Cant believe Jeremy aint a mod any more

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • ummm.... Nice game Pika2...
    You really need to change Mario into peach...
    or is it Peach in a Mario suit?

Jeremy

Years
  • Apprently you sweeties can't read! XD"I'll changed Mario's sprite as soon as I get all the frames drawned out."

Edit: Well I'm testing out the Peach sprite, tell me whatch a think sweeties!

Super Peach World!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Pretty nice i love it.I d'ont no if you forgot or just din't do it yet but Up left its Mario=Peach And the coins for blue up right.

but sad cause jeremy is gone.

Darkdata

15 year old me was an idiot.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Dont forget to change her powerups
    The parosol and Peach Bomb.
    I like the sprite. When this game is finished Im downloading it
    >_>
    <_<
    What?

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Is Jeremy doing a joke? This is pointless. Peach will be just like Mario. You can't progarm new moves for the character. If you want to play a good smw hack I suggest you play super demo world. Stop deleting my posts Jeremy, it proves that you're immature.

Jeremy

Years
  • marioguy said:
    Is Jeremy doing a joke? This is pointless. Peach will be just like Mario. You can't progarm new moves for the character. If you want to play a good smw hack I suggest you play super demo world. Stop deleting my posts Jeremy, it proves that you're immature.
    Well, well. I guess you have no sense of creatvity. I like to see you try and do better. Oh wait, you can't even hack. I don't know where you get off deciding and critizing how hacks should be. Hacks are like art, they're unique and good in their own way. So what that Peach will move like Mario? So what Super Demo World: The Legend Continues is better? Sometimes a few simple pallet edits and new levels can still be fun. I don't know about Jeremy being immature, but I know for a fact that you sir a close-minded individual that just wants some attention with your closed-minded opinions. You don't even know how to hack, son. When you know how to compile a code in VB in Super Mario World that allows Yoshi to act like Yoshi in SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, then we'll meet eye to eye, but till then, you're no better then dirt.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Keep up the good work now sweetie, I'm always impressed with your hacks and I can't wait for this one ^.^

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Great work Jeremy! I mean Peach Princess. I can't wait for it to come ;)
    I was surprised when I saw that u changed your name and gender!!

Jeremy

Years
  • Name change, yes, gender...what on earth are you talking about sweetie? =3

Anywho, I started this lil Super Mario World hack because I wanted to try out something new. ^^ I'm still working on Ice and IceBlue, though. ^^

Thanks for the support, sweeties! ^^

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Wow, it really looks a cool game. Keep going good work ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    Kl Hack, Looks Gd, But Sadly Nintendo Have A Game Where Mario And His Crew Have Been Captured And Peach Has Too Save Them, Sorry To Burst Your Bubble

Darkdata

15 year old me was an idiot.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Story:
    Mario and Peach were just about to leave Dinosour Island and head back to the Mushroom Kingdom, but just then Bowser had attepted to capture Peach, but instead he accidently captured Mario! So it's up Princess Peach Toadstool to save Mario and get him back!

It is mario.
    And who cares if nintendo is going to make a game like it? You could say the same thing about the people recreating gold.
    Still would love to see peach bombs from Super Peach* Rpg though =p.
    Good Luck Princess Peach!

*Its really Mario for you people who cant take a joke.

Jeremy

Years
  • Ronmaster said:
    Kl Hack, Looks Gd, But Sadly Nintendo Have A Game Where Mario And His Crew Have Been Captured And Peach Has Too Save Them, Sorry To Burst Your Bubble
    Well sweetie, this hack WAS inspired by Super Princess Peach. =p I'm an uber Nintendo fan, so I know what's out already.

Well thankie sweeties, I'll post more screens later. ^^

P.S. Mario is captured. Why? Because, Bowser accidently captured Mario. =p

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
  • Nice, a SMW hack! Jeremy, I didn't know you were a SMW hacker! I thought I wouldn't get much support, but you've inspired me to make a thread for mine! I cannot say more, this is awesome! One thing, how'd you get the peach into the game? I assume you use LM?

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Nice attention!

Yeah, its a nice hack, very nice screens, cool idea, that Princess Peach! Look: she's the Princess: She doesnt got any attention in other games... Uh, only Bowser gives her attention XP

enyce

banned
    Years
  • This is really good. I like how you hacked mario world. Plus the fact you are doing something different. I give 100% support....

But please dont type in that light pink it hurts my eyes

Years
  • Finally a Game with my favorate Maio character as the main character. Now if only some one would make a game with Queen Bean as the character.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back