• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Super Peach World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_shadow750

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Princess Peach said:
    Well sweetie, this hack WAS inspired by Super Princess Peach. =p I'm an uber Nintendo fan, so I know what's out already.

Well thankie sweeties, I'll post more screens later. ^^

P.S. Mario is captured. Why? Because, Bowser accidently captured Mario. =p

I'd played Super Princess Peach and Mario was captured by Bowser when that goomba turned everyone's feeling amok and then those Hammer Bros. charged inside and had the advantage to captured Mario,Luigi and Toad and so it's Peach's time to fight and get them back.

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    good luck with it man, it looks great and i woudnt mind playing it as it looks awsume

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Scizz, close this, he revived it from months ago.

Please use the report button next time, instead of posting something pointless like that.

miniandrewmini, I told you not to post in threads that were over two months old just a few minutes ago.
    Since you did it just again, this is a Warning!

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back