• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Super Saba-san FC, desu! ~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Halloooo!

Welcome to the amazing FC for the one and only Saba-san, desu! ^^

People here also know him as Sabaku no Gaara. Which is where we got the nickname 'Saba.' ^^

He's a nice person, a good friend, he likes Naruto and he's got a forum called Naruto Seken. You should join! It's good there!

And he deserves a fanclub. ^^ Plus, it's his birthday today! [Sept 22] *Hugs*

Happy Birthday Saba-san, desu! ^^

<3

Rules:

No Spam, desu
    No bashing, desu
    Be nice, desu
    Have fun, desu XD

Join please. X3 ~

Owner:

Your friendly neighborhood Gullwing, desu, that'd be me. ^^

Co-Owners:
    Shuri
    Star

Members:
    ChronicNightmare
    Toki Wartooth
    Mewtwo42
    Vanilla Kitsune
    Hero of Time Link³

Desu

~ Super Saba-san FC, desu! ~

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Yay Ichi-chan! *hugs* Love the desu in the title! Love the little Hinata video too! *hugs so hard, nearly breaks back*

I say give co-ownership to Star and Shuri, just cause I know they "love" me. XD

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Today's my RL brother's birthday too! =D

WELL SABA HOWS ABOUT LETTING ME IN TO YOUR GOLDEN FC?

Edit: Oh yay! CO-OWNIE! And yes we do love you! =D *glomps*

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Pipluper. Dude, I don't know you. at all. But you were paired with Auraoa for a while before, who was the most Metal person here before she just kinda..left..

I never said anything, but I was after you at that point so I could have her >_>

I stil talk to her on MSN sometime about like..not pokemon. So yeah. XD

*Joinage*

.Aero

Years
    Ahh!!! Star! *hugs* Thanks for joining!
    Ahh!!! Nightmare! *sorta hugs because gayness* Thanks for joining!
    Ahh!!! Toki! *sorta hugs for same reason* Thanks for joining! (I was pairs with Auraoa, but I was also in the clan, but I drifted away from pokemon)

Haha, so I guess this is like a little blog now huh?

September 22, 2007:
    Today is my birthday! I turned 14 today! Well, for the past month my parents had me guessing what one of my presents was, and Shuri knows about this and we both thought it was photoshop Elements. It wasn't because I got that myself. So my parents gave me clues about what it was, and I never guessed it. Well today, my dad said to go into the other room and he was gonna tell me when to come in to see what I got. So I though it had to be a large present so I knew it wasn't the cell phone I wanted. Well I walk into the room, and I see a unicycle! Can you believe my parents!? I thought they went mad with this joke, so then I went to go watch TV hoping they had the cell phone for me. Well they did and now I have the exact phone I want. The enV! Hoorah me! XD

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Awesome, now you have your own Fanclub now! Btw check your PM. :badsmile:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    >:O I WANT A PM TOO. <- XD

Sounds like you had a good birthday, then. Ooh an EnV! *jelousy*
    I has a new version Chocolate phonez. =D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Ahh!!! Toki! *sorta hugs for same reason* Thanks for joining! (I was pairs with Auraoa, but I was also in the clan, but I drifted away from pokemon)
    ~desu Saba~

No. No hugs for Murderface, 'cause you're like a guy and..ew O_O

I KNOW! She was so effing Metal <3

Do you ever still talk? I think she might have me blocked, because I called tales of the abyss gay xDD

We all drifted away; ude, the thread died when NoS left. Aya <3

xD I didn't know it was your birthday! Congratulations..and whatever. Dun get too drunk, unless like..I'm there <_<

.Aero

Years
    Haha, Toki, good one! I was in between wanting a chocolate or and enV, but in the end, I chose enV because the chocolate looked girlier.

Is Aya really gone?

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    XD Everyone's gonna be coveting your phone. Some people have already tried to steal mine but, they have broken teeth now. =D

I have no idea who Aya is. *makes pancakes*

.Aero

Years
    XD That's a good one Star? Or are you serious? O.O I'm not the only one with an enV though. A girl in my class has one. And just about everyone at my school has a phone except like 3 people. It's weird.

~desu Saba~

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    No, no, I'm serious. Nobody touches my phone.

I know one person who also has a Chocolate, but..Mehs. Everyone at my school has a cell, just crappy ones. xD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I have like..A Razr from 8 months ago that I've neglected to upgrade xD
    I'm not sure why, but I don't really need anything else. This is fine for me, and..yeah..

Plus I have so much useless crap on this phone that I adore <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Can I join? You are in like 2 of the FC's I'm in.

Oh and Happy Birth Day!!!

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    XD I want to get a game on my phone, but my parents said no. :( Oh well though.

So I'm texting people right now! I got unlimited texting, perfect for the phone, and I'm texting a girl and just ended a conversation with a gay emo kid (not really, he just bothers me even though he's my friend. I was running up his bill. XD) The girl is a highschooler too. XD

~desu Saba~

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    So I'm texting people right now! I got unlimited texting, perfect for the phone, and I'm texting a girl and just ended a conversation with a gay emo kid (not really, he just bothers me even though he's my friend. I was running up his bill. XD) The girl is a highschooler too. XD
    ~desu Saba~

Haha yeah..Those emo kids. They phail so hard. *Looks over at Stardust-Kumo*

I always had a question about that; Dude, WTF is the piont of text messaging? You have a phone right in front of you, and can just like..call them O_O

.Aero

Years
    Haha, sorry Star, I forgot, but he's not really emo. He has a nose bleeding problem too. You could flick his nose and blood would gush out. It's kinda funny actually. And texting is fun I guess...like if someone doesn't want to actually talk, they text. I don't know? XD

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I still don't get texting either...Even if it is more private, it doesn't make sense.

no one said if I was in yet...

Last edited:
    Back