• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros Brawl idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

goirish3

Pizza!
Years
    • Age 36
    • US
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    You know how Pokecommunity has a sticky thread where you can battle each other on wifi and in order to do that you have to exchange friend codes? Well I have thought of an idea that we make a battle stadium just like that but for Super Smash Bros Brawl. This way, you could also share your SSBB friend code and you could battle on wifi on Super Smash Bros Brawl! SSBB is one of my favorite games ever, so if they made a thread for this, it would be quite awesome!

Years
  • This would all depend on how popular SSBB is at this current moment in time. You might love it and play it all the time, but I haven't touched it since 2009 and I can't speak for the others; I haven't seen a lot of SSBB discussion at all.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • SSBB was very popular during its release. But now its just gone downhill >.> Mine hasn't been touched since the beginning of 2010. And I don't see many people here discussing it D;

If you really want to play online I suggest finding someone who likes the game (and who has an active Wifi connection) and ask them.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • I would've supported this back then, but now CoD seems to take my fancy.Maybe the next go 'round sir.

Graphical

Beep beep boop
    Years
  • This would all depend on how popular SSBM is at this current moment in time. You might love it and play it all the time, but I haven't touched it since 2009 and I can't speak for the others; I haven't seen a lot of SSBM discussion at all.
    He's not talking about Melee, which you can't even play online in, he's talking about Brawl.

So, you mean like a "Brawl Me Now!" kind of thing? I've seen them on other forums for games like Mario Kart Wii (Race Me Now!) and Pokemon (Battle Me Now!). I'd say go for it, but I haven't really been playing Brawl that much recently.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Couldn't you just do that in the friend code thread or whatever? Anyway, if you really want to arrange something you should PM me with a suggestion or put it in the suggestions forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back