• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super smash bros. vote!!

Witch person do you like best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Super Smash Bros. who do you think is the best person to be in the game for N64. only the people you get not the locked people.I relly can't choose between kurby Link or DK. But I have won more battles with Kurby than other people. So I like Kurby the best. :laugh:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The-all time best is yoshi.

I am the best with him, I never lose.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I really don't know, I never vote, I just say my opinion

*Goes off to vote*

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I think Pikachu is the best for the gamecube version, its quick, small, and has great attacks.... of course I am saying this because Pikachu is my favourite in the game XP.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Link and Ness all the way! :D I can beat Master Hand in less than 30 seconds with Link! (on Normal level) but Kirby and the Polygons are the hardest to beat in the 1p game (in my opinion) but i can go throught the whole game without losing a life with Link, so i say Link! :D

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I will say Samus Aran for she has a charagable B attack that can be fired at any point in the charge or save at by using the Z button shield, she has physical attacks, the item she uses to grab opponents with makes her grab range longer than D.K.'s, she rarly if ever takes damage from her own mines if they weren't reflected back on her, her up+B attack makes her about as big a target as Jigglypuff, and she has a decent smash attack.

Oh by the way, the poll is closed.

Back