• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super-Special-Awesome Shop of Coolness

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    I already have trades pending for those. However, if they fall through, you're next in line.

EDIT: Actually, I may be able to trade you the Scizor. Do you have anything on my "Wants" list?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I've got a Lvl. 100 Milotic I can trade for your Houndoom...it is holding leftovers I think but I'm not 100% sure if it isn't hacked because I got it in a trade. :(

nofudgeplz

Teh Lolcat Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    hey there can u get me the full details on the rash rayquaza i may be willing to trade a shiny ralts (or kirilia i forgot which one it is)

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    Abarai: Awsome. Let's trade.

Slowpokez: Such as...?

Nofudgeplease: I don't know if it's EV'd or not, as I recieved it at Lv. 100 in a trade. The stats are:
    367/ 329/ 212/ 381/ 200/ 243. It's moveset from the previous owner is: T-bolt, Flamethrower, Surf, and Draco Meteor. What Nature is the shiny Ralts/ Kirlia?

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Abarai: Awsome. Let's trade.

Slowpokez: Such as...?

Nofudgeplease: I don't know if it's EV'd or not, as I recieved it at Lv. 100 in a trade. The stats are:
    367/ 329/ 212/ 381/ 200/ 243. It's moveset from the previous owner is: T-bolt, Flamethrower, Surf, and Draco Meteor. What Nature is the shiny Ralts/ Kirlia?
    salamence, garchomp, some other random ones that im suddenly forgetting now

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    Haha! That's okay. I'm certainly willing to trade with you if you can get me a list. No rush, though. I've got a lot on my plate now, anyway.

Abarai: I'm ready whenever you are. My FC is 1246-5699-8196 (actually I'm going to edit that into my first post). Anyway, just tell me if you can get on.

Back