• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Street Fighter 4

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Well sweeties, anybody planning on getting the game?

As soon I get a 360 or PS3, I will. I might wait for the PC port (I know Capcom announced there are no plans, but I highly doubt that.)

I can't wait to main Dudley since he's going to feel close to his 3rd strike counterpart. Honestly, I think he's the only reason why I'm going to buy Super Street Fighter 4. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    Played SFIV since it was released at the Arcades. Got my money's worth out of SFIV with over 300 hours of gameplay clocked. Think it's about time I moved on, more characters, more robust online, rebalanced gameplay the works. Of course I'm getting it. Dunno about you though. I would buy it, then buy then next one. Because you can be sure there will be a lot of tweaks and changes that you'll have to get used to. That's the beauty of SF imo.

Played SFIV since it was released at the Arcades, then bought it day 1 and got PLENTY more than enough hours out of it and still plan to play it again (took a break from all fighters). Getting Super Street Fighter IV day one as well, picking up 2 new characters to play and I'm sure 100% I will get my money worth again.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Hmm, I really enjoyed SFIV but never bought it, I was planning to get that eventually - then heard about this update. So I'm considering getting this one when it's released.

So it depends on what money I have, but fair enough, it does seem pretty cheap on some sites. Might give it a shot.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • would buy it, then buy then next one. Because you can be sure there will be a lot of tweaks and changes that you'll have to get used to. That's the beauty of SF imo.

I feel you on that, sweetie. I got every version of Street Fighter 2 on SNES and I played all the Alphas (2 Gold was my favorite), and all 3 versions of 3.

Speaking of characters getting better, I think Seth has gotten better do everybody else' being rebalanced.

Years
  • I'll probably be picking up Super Street Fighter 4. While I do own the original, I only really played it during multiplayer with my buddies

I haven't played the SFIII games or the Alpha games, so this will be my first time playing as Guy, Cody, Adon, Makoto, Dudley, and Ibuki. Cody seems like a character I'd really enjoy.

tbh, I'm not a huge fan of how the plot is focusing on Juri. I dunno, the plot isn't supposed to matter in Street Fighter games...but with so many characters, I kinda wished it did. The Street Fighter cast is just so likeable, but lesser known Street Fighters like Dhalsim and E.Honda take the backseat to Chun Li, Guile, and Cammy EVERY time.

When's the release date, Jeremy hun?

Back