• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

super vulpix sprites and stuff

kaki-sheimi

shaymin FTW!!!!
Years
  • welcome to my gallery of sprites and stuff

rules
    no spaming
    no saying omg you stole them i made them 100%
    constructive crisium please
    thanks for reading them

now fire pokemon

mudkip what have i you about chillies

bad emperlon

everybody dance now!

im losing my marbels

recolur

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • 1)ROB IS MY NAME! GAH!!!! >< lol

2)these aren 't that great, all you did was take peices from other pokemon and recolor them...horribly...when you recolor make shure the colors actually look good! Mudkips colors are good but then the others don't look that great...Emperlon is good but whats with the green ><! And the bottom one...the colors match but the shading job is some what bad...if you didn't take your time, next time take it, if you did...wow...just wow...

Years
  • The mudkip.. Not bad. The fire is copy/flipped, I think, but you somehow edited it enough that it doesn't look obvious.

The empoleon: The outlines could use some work. Alot of them are solid black, maybe try a dark red/orange. Also, there's like 4 random blue pixels on the left wing that don't need to be there. And what's the brown thing on it's back?

I also noticed the fire on the wings is copy/flipped on this one too.. although it's not obvious, again. It looks good, actually. Altough, on that same wing I was talking about before, the red line below the flame is a little too dark, I think. Maybe go for a lighter orange color.

The last recolor-thing looks nice. I like the colors you used. Although, in a few places, such as on the back right behind the head, and on the front feet, the outline got colored over, or something.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • these are only marginal... the colors seem horribly chosen. they all seem rushed, i guess. they are only copy/pastes and recolors. Try to advance your technique, and make youre stuff more original.

Ill keep an eye for ya.

Back