• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SuperPikaPower says HI!!

SuperPikaPower

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Hi,
    The names SuperPikaPower. I'm a ShinyHunter most of the time, but I also enjoy EV training my teams.
    I am also currently breeding bulbasaurs, just for the fun of it, so am giving loads of them away!!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hiya Superpikapower! Welcome to pokecommunity. :) I happen to shiny hunt with the Pokeradar and ev train too! I am currently working on my Metagross and it's attack stat. ;)

Enjoy your stay here at pc! Be sure to read the rules and stay active~

Oh, and have fun too! ;3

-Neko

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hiya! Welcomes and all that! I'm sure you'll have fun here as long as you follow the rules and stay active :D

Here's hoping you'll find lotsa people who want Bulbasaurs XD

If you ever need help or want to talk don't be shy, just ask anyone (including me) for help!

-Roy

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    There are quite a few of those already. =D
    Welcome to the forum and have fun trading and whatnot.
    Also there is a shiny hunters club, go join.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Hi SuperPikaPower! Welcome to Pokecommunity! Be sure to read the rules and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    To completely answer your question, SPP; Yes, you can make a breeding centre.
    I'm sure they would be glad to have you over at the Wireless Trade Corner.
    Just remember to read all the stickies in that section, they hold some pretty usefull information. ;D

Well, I wish you luck in your breeding and trading endeavors.
    Have a great time and welcome to PC!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey SPP. Welcome to PC~. I do hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time in your stay.

Breeding bulbasaurs aye? Have fun with that. I usually tend to do some Shiny Hunting as well. I am trying to get a Shiny bagon but so far i have had no luck.

Have fun here. xD

Back