• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superqami's 3D Pokemon and Sketchup Model :D

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    If you like my art (Hopefully) please watch me(your choice) at
    Spoiler:

29ea619ccdfcee34bcb26ef3f2c605ca-d7750tv.png
    ab6ac3be4369f2d39b8cb72768752a71-d7750nm.png

mega_charizard_x___d_by_superqami-d76uovw.png

Sorry for the big sizes anyone can fix it? or I should reupload them?
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there. :) We've got a rule against advertizing, so I removed the link to your DeviantArt accound (which you're free to post in your signature) but other than that, your gallery is good to go! Also I spoilered the larger images for you. If you can't resize, using the
    Spoiler:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hey there. :) We've got a rule against advertizing, so I removed the link to your DeviantArt accound (which you're free to post in your signature) but other than that, your gallery is good to go! Also I spoilered the larger images for you. If you can't resize, using the
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yea, thanks I had forgotten about the rules :( as I was away for some months. Thanks btw :D

Nah, don't worry about it. I'm happy to help though! If you ever need anything, let me know. :) And welcome back too.

Anyway, I've noticed that some of your 3D art seems a bit, well, flat. Try to give more definition in your shading. Yvetal's head is clearly in the foreground; yet its closest wing doesn't get the same treatment in depth. Same with the other wing in the background. It doesn't feel far away. So don't be afraid to really play with the shading. :)

Back