• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surf on red rescue team

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    You get surf in solar cave after beating rayquaza It's on floor 20 and you need a key to get get to it. If you don't have solar cave here's what you have to do:

Talk to medicham
    Talk to lombre
    Talk to wiscash

Wiscash will give you dive and I've found that it might be that you need to go to the stormy sea before you can find any keys. So I'd go there and use an escape orb if I were you.

Anyways, that should unlock solar cave. If you find a key use it on floor 20 (Surf) There's also a link cable on floor ten, and Waterfall HM on floor 15. But you don't need the link cable or waterfall HM to go forward in the story line, so be sure to have a key for surf.

Hope I helped. =)

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    thanks so much, but to tell you the truth, you are a bit too late. i was playing it on my gba emulator and found out that i have action reply and a gameshark instaled into it so i just got 99 surfs(and every other item and friend place).

Back